Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bodega Bay Fish Chowder
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
|2 Tbsp. butter|
|2 cups onion, chopped|
|4 fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|1 stalk celery, chopped|
|4 cups chicken stock|
|4 cups diced potatoes|
|2 lbs. cod, diced into 1/2" cubes|
|1/8 tsp.or to taste Old Bay Seasoning|
|to taste salt|
|to taste black pepper, ground|
|1 cup clam juice|
|1/2 cup all-purpose flour|
|2 12 fl. oz. cans evaporated milk|
- In a large stockpot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Saute the onions, mushrooms and celery in the butter until tender.
- Add the chicken stock and potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and simmer another 10 minutes. Season to taste with the Old Bay Seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Mix together the clam juice and flour until smooth and stir into the soup.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the evaporated milk and serve.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >