Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/8 tsp. salt|
|2 cups buttermilk|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1 cup brandied dried apricot jam|
|1/2 cup whipped cream|
- This recipe is courtesy of Wolfgang Puck, with some modifications Heat an electric griddle or stove top griddle or heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the buttermilk, the melted butter and the vanilla extract.
- Quickly whisk in the flour mixture and stir until it is combined. Ladle the batter onto the griddle by tablespoons for small, 2" pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles break through and turn over.
- Cook another 30 seconds to a minute, until nicely browned on the other side and transfer to a plate.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >