Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/8 tsp. salt|
|2 cups buttermilk|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1 cup brandied dried apricot jam|
|1/2 cup whipped cream|
- This recipe is courtesy of Wolfgang Puck, with some modifications Heat an electric griddle or stove top griddle or heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the buttermilk, the melted butter and the vanilla extract.
- Quickly whisk in the flour mixture and stir until it is combined. Ladle the batter onto the griddle by tablespoons for small, 2" pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles break through and turn over.
- Cook another 30 seconds to a minute, until nicely browned on the other side and transfer to a plate.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >