Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tex-Mex Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This isn't your everyday chicken salad.
|3 cups cooked chicken, shredded|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|2/3 cup mayonnaise|
|2 teaspoons fresh lime juice|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon white pepper|
|1 teaspoon tabasco|
|1/2 cup carrot, diced|
|1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced|
|1/4 cup white onion, finely chopped|
|2 avocados, chopped|
|2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped|
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, salt, white pepper and tabasco.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chicken, carrots, red bell pepper, onion, avocado and cilantro. Pour the dressing over the chicken and vegetables and mix well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Can be mounded over lettuce or greens or served with tortilla chips as an appetizer
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >