Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fruit Platter Fantasia
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|1 cup orange or grapefruit sections|
|1 medium peach, sliced|
|1 cup watermelon balls|
|1 cup red or green seedless grapes|
|1 cantaloupe or honeydew melon, peeled and cut into wedges|
|for garnish Mint leaves and grated orange peel|
|For the Dip:|
|4 light cream cheese, softened|
|2 sugar-free orange marmelade|
|1 lemon peel, grated|
|1/4 ginger, ground|
|1 8 oz. container nonfat vanilla yogurt|
- To prepare the dip, in a medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the marmelade, lemon peel, and ginger. Stir in yogurt. Mix well.
- Place dip in serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Arrange fruit on serving platter. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour. Garnish with mint leaves and orange peel; serve fruit with dip
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >