Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fruit Platter Fantasia
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|1 cup orange or grapefruit sections|
|1 medium peach, sliced|
|1 cup watermelon balls|
|1 cup red or green seedless grapes|
|1 cantaloupe or honeydew melon, peeled and cut into wedges|
|for garnish Mint leaves and grated orange peel|
|For the Dip:|
|4 light cream cheese, softened|
|2 sugar-free orange marmelade|
|1 lemon peel, grated|
|1/4 ginger, ground|
|1 8 oz. container nonfat vanilla yogurt|
- To prepare the dip, in a medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the marmelade, lemon peel, and ginger. Stir in yogurt. Mix well.
- Place dip in serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Arrange fruit on serving platter. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour. Garnish with mint leaves and orange peel; serve fruit with dip
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >