Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Tipsy Chicken
Rate this Recipe
|1 Tbsp. butter|
|8 chicken thighs|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|1 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup|
|1 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|1 5 oz. jar pimento-stuffed green olives|
|1 8 oz. package fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|1 cups Chablis wine|
|1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour|
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and brown for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Place in a slow cooker.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, blend the cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker, then add olives, mushrooms, wine, and flour.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 hours.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >