Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Tipsy Chicken
Rate this Recipe
|1 Tbsp. butter|
|8 chicken thighs|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|1 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup|
|1 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|1 5 oz. jar pimento-stuffed green olives|
|1 8 oz. package fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|1 cups Chablis wine|
|1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour|
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and brown for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Place in a slow cooker.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, blend the cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker, then add olives, mushrooms, wine, and flour.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 hours.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >