Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili-Crusted Tri-Tip Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
An ultra delicious roast that’s perfect for big families.
|2 lb. beef tri-tip roast|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, ground|
|1/4 teaspoon white pepper, more to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground pepper, to taste|
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Combine chili powder cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl; press evenly onto roast.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan and into oven. Do not add water or cover. Roast for 30-40 minutes for medium rare; 40-45 minutes for medium doneness.
- Remove roast from oven. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Carve roast into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >