Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chunky Three-Bean Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Healthy, tasty and easy to make.
|2 1/4 cups water|
|1 can chili beans, 15 oz, undrained|
|1 can kidney beans, 15 oz, rinsed and drained|
|1 can pinto beans, 15 oz, rinsed and drained|
|1 can tomato sauce, 15 oz.|
|1 can stewed tomatoes, 14.5 oz.|
|1 can tomato paste, 6 oz.|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1 1/2 cups corn|
|1 1/2 cups yellow summer squash, coarsely chopped|
- In a Dutch oven, combine water, chili beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, oregano and garlic. Stir together and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Add corn and squash to Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Spoon into serving bowls and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Legumes, Chili Beans, Beans, Pinto Beans, Kidney Beans|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >