Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Korean-Style Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Change up the regular wing menu with these sweet wings.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|2 teaspoon sesame oil|
|2 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon ginger, (grated)|
|1/4 cup green onion, (finely chopped)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|2 lb. chicken wings|
|2 teaspoon sesame seeds, (toasted)|
- For marinade, in a bowl, stir together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, green onion, and garlic.
- Place chicken wings in a 1 gallon, zip-lock bag then set bag in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over wings then zip bag shut. Place dish in refrigerator and marinate wings for 4 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- When ready to grill, prepare grill for medium heat. Drain wings and discard marinade. Place wings on lightly oiled grill rack and grill for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with chopped green onion.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >