Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Korean-Style Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Change up the regular wing menu with these sweet wings.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|2 teaspoon sesame oil|
|2 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon ginger, (grated)|
|1/4 cup green onion, (finely chopped)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|2 lb. chicken wings|
|2 teaspoon sesame seeds, (toasted)|
- For marinade, in a bowl, stir together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, green onion, and garlic.
- Place chicken wings in a 1 gallon, zip-lock bag then set bag in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over wings then zip bag shut. Place dish in refrigerator and marinate wings for 4 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- When ready to grill, prepare grill for medium heat. Drain wings and discard marinade. Place wings on lightly oiled grill rack and grill for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with chopped green onion.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >