Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Apples with Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A fantastic blend of sweet and creamy.
|8 Gala apples, halved|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped|
|1/3 cup light brown sugar|
|butter pecan ice cream|
- Remove the cores from the apples and discard.
- Place the cored apples in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and combine with nuts and sugar in a small bowl.
- Divide the mixture among the apples, filling in the space left behind by the core.
- Bake the apples until tender, approximately 25 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >