Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Dijon Chicken Salad Wraps
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|2 cups cooked chicken, chopped|
|1/2 cup celery, diced|
|1/4 cup red onion, diced|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|dash black pepper|
|4 flour tortillas|
- In a bowl, combine cooked chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Put 1/4 of the chicken salad mixture on the bottom third of each tortilla.
- Fold the bottom up over the salad and fold in the sides, while rolling the tortilla up to enclose the chicken salad filling.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >