Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Three Cheese Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Pizzeria quality pizza you can now make at home.
|1 pizza crust, 16 oz.|
|1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, pre-shredded|
|1 cup ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup shallots, thinly sliced|
|1 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper, crushed|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup plum tomatoes, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Combine Parmigiano-Reggiano, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses in a medium bowl. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Top with spinach, shallots, basil, garlic powder, oregano, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Place plum tomatoes on top of pizza, arranged in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove pizza to cutting board then slice and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >