Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 Cups |
Wholesome, flavorful and easy to prepare.
|1 lb. red beans|
|3/4 lb. smoked turkey sausage, thinly sliced|
|1 tablespoon Creole seasoning|
|1 onion, chopped|
|3 celery ribs, copped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|long-grain rice, cooked|
- Place beans, sausage, Creole seasoning, onion, celery, bell peppers, and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Add 7 cups of water to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high until beans are tender, about 7 hours.
- Serve bean mixture with hot cooked rice. If desired, serve with hot sauce and finely chopped red onions.
|Main Ingredient:||Rice, Beans|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >