Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 Cups |
Wholesome, flavorful and easy to prepare.
|1 lb. red beans|
|3/4 lb. smoked turkey sausage, thinly sliced|
|1 tablespoon Creole seasoning|
|1 onion, chopped|
|3 celery ribs, copped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|long-grain rice, cooked|
- Place beans, sausage, Creole seasoning, onion, celery, bell peppers, and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Add 7 cups of water to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high until beans are tender, about 7 hours.
- Serve bean mixture with hot cooked rice. If desired, serve with hot sauce and finely chopped red onions.
|Main Ingredient:||Rice, Beans|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >