Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 Cups |
Wholesome, flavorful and easy to prepare.
|1 lb. red beans|
|3/4 lb. smoked turkey sausage, thinly sliced|
|1 tablespoon Creole seasoning|
|1 onion, chopped|
|3 celery ribs, copped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|long-grain rice, cooked|
- Place beans, sausage, Creole seasoning, onion, celery, bell peppers, and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Add 7 cups of water to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high until beans are tender, about 7 hours.
- Serve bean mixture with hot cooked rice. If desired, serve with hot sauce and finely chopped red onions.
|Main Ingredient:||Rice, Beans|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >