Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Country Style Pork Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Tender, juicy and full of flavor.
|2 lbs. country-style pork ribs, boneless|
|1 onion, peeled and sliced|
|2 cups tomato juice|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|1/4 cup cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 teaspoon ground mustard|
|1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
- Place ribs and onion in a 3-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, ground mustard and chili powder. Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5.5 to 6 hours or until ribs are very tender and fully cooked and a meat thermometer inserted into ribs reads 160°F.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >