Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled T-Bones with BBQ Rub
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Become a backyard legend with this easy grilled T-bone recipe.
|2 T-Bone steaks|
|2 tablespoons packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 tablespoon cumin, ground|
|2 teaspoons garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper; press evenly onto steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat. Grill, covered for 11 to 16 minutes for medium rare or 15 to 19 minutes for medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones and carve steaks into slices.
- Season with salt, if desired, and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, T-bone Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >