Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Don't let their small size fool you!
|2 lbs. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron|
|12 5" diameter flour tortillas|
|Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows|
|1 8 oz. package Mexican cheese blend, shredded|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 Tbsp. honey|
|2 tsp. cumin, ground|
|1 tsp. chili powder|
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >