Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fiesta Pork Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect entree when craving something south of the border.
|2 fresh ears of corn, cut into 1" pieces|
|1 lb. boneless pork, cut into 1" cubes|
|1 large green or sweet red pepper, cut into 1" pieces|
|1/4 cup taco sauce|
|2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted|
|1 Tbsp. cilantro or parsley, snipped|
|2 tsp. lime or lemon juice|
|1 tsp. sugar|
- Cook corn in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. On 4 long skewers, alternately thread meat, sweet pepper, and corn.
- For sauce, mix taco sauce, margarine, cilantro, lime juice, and sugar. Brush some of the sauce onto kabobs.
- Place kabobs on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4" to 5" from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till meat is no longer pink. Turn and brush with sauce occasionally.
|Cooking Method:||Grill, Broil|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >