Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Artichoke and Mushroom Pasta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
|6 oz rotini pasta|
|3 Tbsp. olive oil|
|8 oz. mushrooms, sliced|
|2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp. oregano, dried|
|1 9 oz.package frozen artichoke hearts, thinly sliced, thawed|
|2 cups chicken stock or canned low-salt broth|
|2 tsp. fresh lemon juice|
|1 tsp. lemon peel, grated|
|1/4 tsp. red pepper, dried and crushed|
|5 Tbsp. butter, room temperature|
|1 tsp. parsley, chopped|
|3/4 cup BelGioioso Asiago, grated|
|to taste additional BelGioioso Asiago, grated|
- Cook pasta in pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain. Toss pasta with 1 Tbsp. oil.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in heavy large skillet over mediumhigh heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and oregano; sauté until golden, about 4 minutes. Add artichokes; sauté 3 minutes. Add stock, lemon juice and peel and crushed red pepper and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Add butter; whisk until just melted. Add pasta and parsley; toss until pasta is coated and heated through. Add 3/4 cup BelGioioso Asiago and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to large bowl. Serve, topping with additional cheese.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >