Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chipotle Black Bean Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|2 8" pizza crusts, whole wheat or white, homemade or store bought|
|1/4 cup canned chipotle chilis in adobo sauce, chopped|
|2 cups black beans, cooked or canned|
|4 oz. goat or feta cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|olive oil, for drizzling|
|Sea salt, for sprinkling|
|Sour cream, optional|
|avocado (optional), sliced|
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crusts onto a sheet pan drizzled with olive oil. Brush the crust with olive oil, then sprinkle with crushed sea salt.
- Mix together the chipotles and beans and spoon an even amount on each crust and spread evenly.
- Top with the black beans and cheese. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with salsa, sour cream, or sliced avocado, if desired.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >