Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Broccoli with Noodles
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A few simple ingredients come together to create this full-flavored dish.
|1 lb. top round steak, (boneless, cut 1" thick)|
|2 packages ramen noodles, (beef flavored, broken up)|
|2 teaspoon cornstarch, (dissolved in 1/2 cup water)|
|2 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|8 oz. broccoli florets|
|2 carrots, thinly sliced|
|2 cups water|
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8" thick strips. Combine seasoning from ramen noodles with cornstarch mixture in large bowl. Add beef; toss.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots 1 minute. Add noodles and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and most of liquid is absorbed; stirring occasionally. Remove; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat until hot. Add half of the beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is not longer pink. (Do not overcook). Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef. Serve over noodles.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-Fry, Boil|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >