Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Broccoli with Noodles
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A few simple ingredients come together to create this full-flavored dish.
|1 lb. top round steak, (boneless, cut 1" thick)|
|2 packages ramen noodles, (beef flavored, broken up)|
|2 teaspoon cornstarch, (dissolved in 1/2 cup water)|
|2 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|8 oz. broccoli florets|
|2 carrots, thinly sliced|
|2 cups water|
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8" thick strips. Combine seasoning from ramen noodles with cornstarch mixture in large bowl. Add beef; toss.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots 1 minute. Add noodles and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and most of liquid is absorbed; stirring occasionally. Remove; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat until hot. Add half of the beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is not longer pink. (Do not overcook). Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef. Serve over noodles.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-Fry, Boil|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >