Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Salmon Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An intriguing combination of flavor and texture.
|1/4 cup light ranch dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 lb. salmon fillets, boneless, skinless, cut into 1" chunks|
|1 onion, peeled and cut into wedges|
|1 bell pepper, rinsed, dried, cored and cut into wedges|
- In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing and seasonings. Pour over fish in a shallow dish and stir to evenly coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread fish, onion and pepper alternately onto 4 skewers. (Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes prior to grilling to prevent them from burning.)
- Grill, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender and fish is fully cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >