Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili con Queso y Pollo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
An irresistible Southwest dish that's so easy to make.
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 tomato, diced|
|1 tablespoon onion, chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 lb. cheddar or other similar cheese, shredded|
|8 oz. sour cream|
|2 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless,cooked and shredded|
|4 oz. canned green chiles, chopped|
|2 tablespoons salsa, hot or mild|
|1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried|
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until melted and stir in the tomato, onion, and garlic.
- Cook until the tomato has released its juice and the juice has become thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream, shredded chicken, green chiles, salsa, seasoned salt, and oregano until thoroughly mixed, and cook until hot but not simmering, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >