Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili con Queso y Pollo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
An irresistible Southwest dish that's so easy to make.
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 tomato, diced|
|1 tablespoon onion, chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 lb. cheddar or other similar cheese, shredded|
|8 oz. sour cream|
|2 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless,cooked and shredded|
|4 oz. canned green chiles, chopped|
|2 tablespoons salsa, hot or mild|
|1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried|
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until melted and stir in the tomato, onion, and garlic.
- Cook until the tomato has released its juice and the juice has become thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream, shredded chicken, green chiles, salsa, seasoned salt, and oregano until thoroughly mixed, and cook until hot but not simmering, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >