Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Blue Cheese Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
|3 lb. lean ground beef|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 cup fresh chives, minced|
|1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce|
|1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp. black pepper, coarsely ground|
|2 tsp. salt|
|1 tsp. dry mustard|
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into about 12 patties.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done and enjoy!
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >