Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Asian Pulled Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
One of the tastiest dinner salads you can make!
|1 tablespoon peanut oil|
|2 teaspoon soy sauce|
|2 teaspoons lime juice|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
|1 tablespoon pickled ginger, finely chopped|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 teaspoon sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon shallots, minced|
|1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds|
|1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded|
|4 oz. spring mix|
|1/2 lb. Napa cabbage, sliced thin|
|3 carrots, shaved|
|1 red pepper, cut in thin strips|
|1 cup Asian noodles, crunchy|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Whisk together the first eleven ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toss together the chicken, spring mix, cabbage, carrots and red pepper.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Garnish with the noodles, green onion and sesame seeds.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >