Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
All-Star Pork Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
So easy, so tasty, so fun to make.
|1 lb. ground pork|
|1 tablespoon onion flakes|
|3/4 cup crushed corn flakes|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon dry mustard|
- Heat oven to 375° F. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin. Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until nicely glazed and internal temperature is 160° F.
|Course:||Side, appetizer, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >