Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nutty Sweet Blue Cheese & Date Spread
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups pecans, finely chopped|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1 large lemon zest of lemon|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper, freshly grated|
|8 oz. dates, chopped|
- Place the pecans in a preheated iron skillet and toast over medium heat, about five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix together the cheeses, salt, pepper and zest until well combined and somewhat whipped.
- Stir in the dates and pecans and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetable sticks.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >