Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
This sandwich is ultra tender and flavorful.
|2 lb. boneless pork shoulder|
|3 onions, peeled, sliced and separated into rings|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|8 Kaiser rolls, split|
- Place meat in a slow cooker; top with onions and barbecue sauce.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (or on high for 4 to 5 hours) until meat is fully cooked and very tender.
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Remove and discard any excess fat.
- Shred meat with forks and return to slow cooker. Stir to coat shredded meat with sauce.
- Fill Kaiser rolls with meat mixture and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >