Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steak Milanese Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A tasty salad that's perfect anytime of the year.
|1 lb. boneless beef round tip steaks, cut 1/4" thick|
|2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1 cup saltine cracker crumbs|
|3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped|
|4 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|6 cups mixed salad greens|
|1 cucumber, seeded and sliced|
|2 cups tomatoes, diced|
|1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing|
|1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced|
|1 tsp. adobo sauce|
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Beat egg, chipotle peppers and water in shallow dish until blended. Combine cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons cilantro in second shallow dish. Dip each beef steak into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture to coat both sides.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat until hot. Place 2 steaks in skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until coating is golden brown, turning once. Remove steaks from skillet, place on warm plate. Repeat with remaining steaks, adding additional oil as needed.
- Divide salad greens evenly among 4 plates. Top salad greens with cucumber and tomatoes. Place steaks on top and drizzle with dressing and sprinkle on cilantro.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >