Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1 lb. flank steak, sliced very thin, cut in 2" strips|
|2 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|3 Tbsp. hoisin sauce|
|1 Tbsp. sake or rice wine|
|1 Tbsp. cornstarch|
|1 tsp. sugar|
|2 Tbsp. peanut oil|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1 slice fresh ginger, minced|
|1/8 tsp. red pepper, crushed|
- Marinate the flank steak in a mixture of the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice wine, cornstarch, and sugar for about 1 hour.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the peanut oil. Add the garlic, ginger, and pepper seeds and stir fry a minute or so.
- Add the meat and cook for 3 minutes or until it is cooked on the outside and pink inside.
- Serve with rice.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >