Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1 lb. flank steak, sliced very thin, cut in 2" strips|
|2 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|3 Tbsp. hoisin sauce|
|1 Tbsp. sake or rice wine|
|1 Tbsp. cornstarch|
|1 tsp. sugar|
|2 Tbsp. peanut oil|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1 slice fresh ginger, minced|
|1/8 tsp. red pepper, crushed|
- Marinate the flank steak in a mixture of the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice wine, cornstarch, and sugar for about 1 hour.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the peanut oil. Add the garlic, ginger, and pepper seeds and stir fry a minute or so.
- Add the meat and cook for 3 minutes or until it is cooked on the outside and pink inside.
- Serve with rice.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >