Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Gourmet quality you can enjoy at home.
|2 lbs. ground beef|
|1/4 cup beer|
|1/4 cup steak sauce, prepared|
|4 slices sweet onion|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|4 burger buns|
|lettuce, for garnish|
- Combine beer and steak sauce in a microwave safe container. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until bubbly.
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4" thick patties. Place patties on grill. Cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. (Flip burgers once while cooking) Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce and top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >