Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Gourmet quality you can enjoy at home.
|2 lbs. ground beef|
|1/4 cup beer|
|1/4 cup steak sauce, prepared|
|4 slices sweet onion|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|4 burger buns|
|lettuce, for garnish|
- Combine beer and steak sauce in a microwave safe container. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until bubbly.
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4" thick patties. Place patties on grill. Cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. (Flip burgers once while cooking) Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce and top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >