Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Meatball Appetizers with Apricot Dipping Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Makes 36 Mini Meatballs |
|1 lb. ground beef, 96% lean|
|1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs|
|2 egg whites or 1 egg, beaten|
|2 Tbsp. water|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1/8 tsp. pepper|
|3/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup barbecue sauce|
|2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, water, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 36 1.25" meatballs. Place on rack in broiler pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 15 to 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat preserves, barbecue sauce and mustard in medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cooked meatballs and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve or keep warm in slow cooker.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >