Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Meatball Appetizers with Apricot Dipping Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Makes 36 Mini Meatballs |
|1 lb. ground beef, 96% lean|
|1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs|
|2 egg whites or 1 egg, beaten|
|2 Tbsp. water|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1/8 tsp. pepper|
|3/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup barbecue sauce|
|2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, water, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 36 1.25" meatballs. Place on rack in broiler pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 15 to 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat preserves, barbecue sauce and mustard in medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cooked meatballs and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve or keep warm in slow cooker.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >