Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|36 1/2" thick slices day old baguette bread|
|4 garlic cloves, cut in half|
|4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|6 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced|
|3 garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|5 basil leaves, chopped|
|1 tsp. olive oil|
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill both sides of bread until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and rub both sides with garlic.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4" cubes.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil , olive oil, and salt. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >