Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|36 1/2" thick slices day old baguette bread|
|4 garlic cloves, cut in half|
|4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|6 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced|
|3 garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|5 basil leaves, chopped|
|1 tsp. olive oil|
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill both sides of bread until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and rub both sides with garlic.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4" cubes.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil , olive oil, and salt. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >