Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Shrimp Rémoulade
Rate this Recipe
Makes 8 Servings |
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 Tbsp. celery, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped|
|3 tsp. white horseradish, drained and prepared|
|2 tsp. shallot, minced|
|2 tsp. ketchup|
|2 tsp. whole grain Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp. lemon peel, grated|
|1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp. paprika|
|1 small garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper|
|8 oz. shrimp, peeled deveined|
|1 tsp. garlic powder|
|1 Tbsp. lemon juice|
- Mix the first 12 ingredients together in medium bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil.
- Dry off the shrimp and add them to the skillet. Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the shrimp.
- When the shrimps start to get opaque flip them over and sprinkle the lemon juice over them. The shrimp are cooked when they get very pink with a little brown around the edges and curl up.
- Serve the shrimp with the remoulade.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >