Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Shrimp Rémoulade
Rate this Recipe
Makes 8 Servings |
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 Tbsp. celery, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped|
|3 tsp. white horseradish, drained and prepared|
|2 tsp. shallot, minced|
|2 tsp. ketchup|
|2 tsp. whole grain Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp. lemon peel, grated|
|1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp. paprika|
|1 small garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper|
|8 oz. shrimp, peeled deveined|
|1 tsp. garlic powder|
|1 Tbsp. lemon juice|
- Mix the first 12 ingredients together in medium bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil.
- Dry off the shrimp and add them to the skillet. Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the shrimp.
- When the shrimps start to get opaque flip them over and sprinkle the lemon juice over them. The shrimp are cooked when they get very pink with a little brown around the edges and curl up.
- Serve the shrimp with the remoulade.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >