Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vietnamese Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
|1 lb. chicken thighs, skinless and boneless|
|2 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|3 small shallots, finely chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 Tbsp. lemon zest|
|3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped|
|1 Tbsp. mint, finely chopped|
|2 tsp. cornstarch|
|1/2 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp. pepper, freshly ground|
|1/2 cup granulated sugar|
|Asian chili sauce, for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean the chicken of fat and cut into 1" chunks, then pulse in a food processor until coarsely ground. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, shallots, garlic, lemon zest, chopped cilantro and mint, cornstarch, salt and pepper and mix with your hands.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the sugar on a plate. Using slightly moistened hands, roll the chicken mixture into 1.25" balls. Roll the meatballs in the sugar until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the meatballs to the prepared baking sheet and bake them for 15 minutes, until they are lightly browned and cooked through.
- Serve with the chili sauce.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >