Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roast Trout with Black and Green Olives
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed and sliced|
|1 oz. large black and green olives, pitted and coarsely chopped|
|6 trout fillet, cleaned and skinned|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|12 pancetta, thin slices|
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In a small saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat, then add the rosemary and garlic. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the olives and cook another 3 minutes.
- Lay the trout out on sheets of aluminum foil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some of the olive mixture over each fillet. Wrap each fillet with 2 slices of pancetta, securing with a toothpick.
- Wrap fillets in the foil and grill or broil for 10 minutes, until fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >