Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roast Trout with Black and Green Olives
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed and sliced|
|1 oz. large black and green olives, pitted and coarsely chopped|
|6 trout fillet, cleaned and skinned|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|12 pancetta, thin slices|
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In a small saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat, then add the rosemary and garlic. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the olives and cook another 3 minutes.
- Lay the trout out on sheets of aluminum foil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some of the olive mixture over each fillet. Wrap each fillet with 2 slices of pancetta, securing with a toothpick.
- Wrap fillets in the foil and grill or broil for 10 minutes, until fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >