Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves makes 10 |
|1/2 cup margarine or butter|
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|pudding, whipped cream, ice cream, sherbet, or fresh fruit|
|powdered sugar, optional|
- In a medium saucepan combine margarine or butter, 1 cup of water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition till smooth.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, 3 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Split puffs and remove any soft dough from inside. Fill with the pudding, whipped cream, ice cream, sherbet, or fuit. Replace tops. Lightly sift powdered sugar over tops, if desired.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >