Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves makes 10 |
|1/2 cup margarine or butter|
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|pudding, whipped cream, ice cream, sherbet, or fresh fruit|
|powdered sugar, optional|
- In a medium saucepan combine margarine or butter, 1 cup of water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition till smooth.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, 3 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Split puffs and remove any soft dough from inside. Fill with the pudding, whipped cream, ice cream, sherbet, or fuit. Replace tops. Lightly sift powdered sugar over tops, if desired.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >