Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves makes 10 |
|1/2 cup margarine or butter|
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|pudding, whipped cream, ice cream, sherbet, or fresh fruit|
|powdered sugar, optional|
- In a medium saucepan combine margarine or butter, 1 cup of water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition till smooth.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, 3 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Split puffs and remove any soft dough from inside. Fill with the pudding, whipped cream, ice cream, sherbet, or fuit. Replace tops. Lightly sift powdered sugar over tops, if desired.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >