Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pear, Apple and Walnut Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A tasty salad that really satifies.
|2 pears, cored and cubed|
|4 apples, cored and cubed|
|2/3 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped|
|2 tablespoons red wine vinegar|
|2 1/2 tablespoons orange juice|
|2 tablespoons orange zest|
|1/2 cup raisins|
|2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Whisk together combine vinegar, orange juice, orange zest, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Add cubed pear, cubed apples and walnuts, drizzle with olive oil. Toss together ingredients until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >