Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Lemon Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple recipe with savory results.
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved|
|1 can cream of chicken soup, 11 oz.|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Cut four thin slices from lemon then squeeze 2 teaspoons of lemon juice from remaining lemon into a small bowl, set lemon juice aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes per side minute, until browned.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper into the skillet, heat to a boil.
- Top chicken with lemon slices, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet.
- Cook for an additional five minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >