Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A classic dish that's sure to please.
|6 oz linguine pasta|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|2 cups broccoli flowerets|
|1 cup sliced carrots|
|1 onion, cut into thin wedges|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 cup pea pods|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir in the broccoli, carrots, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
- Stir in pea pods. Cook 2 minutes more. Stir in cooked linguine, remaining butter, white wine, thyme, and pepper. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >