Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A classic dish that's sure to please.
|6 oz linguine pasta|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|2 cups broccoli flowerets|
|1 cup sliced carrots|
|1 onion, cut into thin wedges|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 cup pea pods|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir in the broccoli, carrots, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
- Stir in pea pods. Cook 2 minutes more. Stir in cooked linguine, remaining butter, white wine, thyme, and pepper. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >