Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A classic dish that's sure to please.
|6 oz linguine pasta|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|2 cups broccoli flowerets|
|1 cup sliced carrots|
|1 onion, cut into thin wedges|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 cup pea pods|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir in the broccoli, carrots, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
- Stir in pea pods. Cook 2 minutes more. Stir in cooked linguine, remaining butter, white wine, thyme, and pepper. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Easter Options
Enjoy these scrumptious recipes throughout the month of April. We have a variety of dishes from ham to lamb, there's a little something for everyone. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >