Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 sandwich |
A wonderfully messy sandwich that's fun to eat.
|2 slices bread|
|Creamy peanut butter|
|1/4 cup marshmallows|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- On one slice of bread, spread peanut butter and drizzle chocolate syrup. Add marshmallows to peanut butter and chocolate. Cover with other slice of bread.
- On a plate, mix together cinnamon with sugar.
- Coat one side of bread with butter, then place on cinnamon-sugar mix. Repeat with other side of bread.
- Lightly toast each side sandwich in a skillet on medium heat.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >