Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Garlic Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Uniquely delicious and easy to prepare.
|4 boneless chicken breast halves|
|1 cup salsa|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
|2 cloves garlic, finely minced|
|1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
- Flatten chicken breasts; place each chicken breast between plastic wrap or food storage bags and pound gently with flat side of meat mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Cut each flattened chicken breast into strips about 1-inch in width.
- Place chicken strips in a glass baking dish or nonreactive shallow container. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and chill chicken in marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Thread chicken onto metal skewers or well soaked wooden skewers. Grill over hot coals for 6 to 8 minutes, turning a few times and basting with remaining marinade. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >