Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Summer Fruit
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect dish for savory and sweet.
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into rings|
|2 peaches, cut into wedges|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Bring grill to medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place pork chops on grill and cook pork chop for about 10 per side. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Place peaches and pineapple rings in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle fruit with ground cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and place fruit on a grill. Allow fruit to get a light char and remove from grill.
- Serve fruit with pork chops and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >