Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Summer Fruit
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect dish for savory and sweet.
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into rings|
|2 peaches, cut into wedges|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Bring grill to medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place pork chops on grill and cook pork chop for about 10 per side. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Place peaches and pineapple rings in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle fruit with ground cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and place fruit on a grill. Allow fruit to get a light char and remove from grill.
- Serve fruit with pork chops and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >