Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Summer Fruit
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect dish for savory and sweet.
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into rings|
|2 peaches, cut into wedges|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Bring grill to medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place pork chops on grill and cook pork chop for about 10 per side. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Place peaches and pineapple rings in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle fruit with ground cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and place fruit on a grill. Allow fruit to get a light char and remove from grill.
- Serve fruit with pork chops and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >