Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A little sweet, a little savory, altogether delicious.
|2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped|
|1/2 cup finely chopped red onion|
|1 tablespoon fresh lime juice|
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Stir together oil, cumin, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Coat pork chops with mixture.
- Stir together pineapple, onion, lime juice, and remaining salt in another bowl. Set aside.
- Place pork chops on grill, cook for 6-9 minutes, turn over pork chops only once. Transfer to a plate and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with pineapple salsa.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >