Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A little sweet, a little savory, altogether delicious.
|2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped|
|1/2 cup finely chopped red onion|
|1 tablespoon fresh lime juice|
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Stir together oil, cumin, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Coat pork chops with mixture.
- Stir together pineapple, onion, lime juice, and remaining salt in another bowl. Set aside.
- Place pork chops on grill, cook for 6-9 minutes, turn over pork chops only once. Transfer to a plate and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with pineapple salsa.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >