Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Spicy BBQ Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet utterly satisfying dish.
|4 chicken breasts|
|2/3 cup chili sauce|
|1/4 cup red-wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup water|
|3 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion|
|3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon canola oil|
|2 teaspoons dry mustard|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a large baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine chili sauce, vinegar, water, onion, Worcestershire sauce, oil, mustard, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring regularly. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in prepared pan. Brush half of sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered for 25 minutes. Brush with remaining sauce and bake an additional 20 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >