Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour|
|3 tablespoons sugar, plus additional for sprinkling|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter|
|1 cup heavy cream, plus additional cream or milk for brushing biscuits|
- To make the biscuits: Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Cut in butter. Beat cream with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large deep bowl just until it holds soft peaks when beaters are lifted. Make a well in center of dry ingredients, spoon in cream, and stir with a fork just until a dough begins to form.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough several times. Pat dough out to 3/4 inch thick and, with a 2 1/2-inch cutter, cut out 6 rounds. Gather scraps together and pat out again, if necessary. Arrange on top of peaches, brush with cream, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake until peaches are bubbling and biscuits are browned, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cobbler cool slightly, and serve warm.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >