Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A one skillet dish that really satisfies.
|1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 12 slices|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon canola oil|
|1/3 cup salsa|
|1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan; cook for 30 seconds; stir constantly.
- Serve pork with salsa mixture, and sprinkle with cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >