Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pepperoni and Spinach Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A homemade pizza that doesn't taste homemade!
|1 pre-made pizza crust|
|3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil, more if needed|
|2 cups shredded Provolone cheese|
|1 cup pepperoni slices|
|1 can fire roasted tomatoes, drained, 15oz.|
|2 cups fresh spinach, chopped|
|Italian seasonings, to taste|
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Place spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over spinach and toss together.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over pizza crust. Sprinkle Provolone cheese on pizza crust. Top with pepperoni, tomatoes, spinach and Italian seasonings.
- Place pizza on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. (until crust is lightly browned, cheese is melted, and spinach has wilted)
- Remove from oven, cut into 6 slices and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >